Sunday, April 22, 2012

K is for Kick-Off

As in, the kick-off of my Labyrinth Lord campaign coming up on May 2nd! I have been steadily working away to prep for this launch and I am itching to get this baby started! I've gotten ahold of the revised Labyrinth Lord rules softcover, and more recently obtained the awesome LL referee screen!



I've also got my obligatory GM's binder stuffed to the gills with all sorts of goodies, from adventure hooks and random tables to house rules and NPCs, maps, descriptions of gods, and on and on.

I'm going to talk to the incredibly cool owner of my FLGS to get a Labyrinth  Lord section up on the store's forum, and then start preaching the faith to all willing converts! I can't wait! I'm going to wrap up April with entries for letters L and M. Then I'll do the other half of the alphabet over the course of May.

Forward to adventure, comrades-in-arms!

2 comments:

  1. congrats! my ACKS campaign kicks off on the 5th :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you good sir! And good luck to you as well with your upcoming campaign! Let the gaming commence!

    ReplyDelete